In this post, I will teach you six ways which bloggers can use to easily attract traffic to their new blog.
- Guest Posting. Guest Posting is one the best methods of blog promotion. It may take time to write a good post, but the list of benefits is very long. Initially, you may not get too much traffic directly from the post, but search engine traffic will definitely increase (if you choose a good blog).
- Ad-Network. You should choose the best Ad-Network to promote your blog. The most well-known worldwide Ad-Network is Clicksor. They serves over 3 billion impressions per month and delivers the most relevant traffic to the right audience at the right time. They also have a dedicated account managers assigned to you, so that you can get full support by phone and email. In addition, they have the highest payout rates where you can receive up to 85% of the ad income.
- Commenting. Commenting on other blogs can bring in new visitors. If you leave quality comments, blog owners will visit your blog and comment. If you spend 20 to 30 minutes daily on commenting and comment on 10 to 15 blogs, you can expect 50 to 60 visitors.
- Participating In Forums. Register for a good (and big) forum. Include a link to your blog with your elevator pitch in your signature. Spend 20 to 30 minutes on this daily, and you may easily get 30 to 40 visitors.
- Social Networking. Make some friends on Social Networks like Twitter and StumbleUpon. Ask them to Re-Tweet or Share your posts. Also, take some time to fill out your profile and add links to your blog.
- Write Good Stuff. If your posts are boring and offer nothing unique, the above exercises are of no use! Make sure your posts have quality.