There are many ways for you to make money but let me list you the best ways to make money online.
1. Building Content Sites – Some small affiliate sites do not fall into this category. Millions of dollars are being made from these content giants each year. Some of them sold for tens or even hundreds of millions.
AssociatedContent.com – sold for a cool $100 million to Yahoo…
HuffingtonPost.com – sold for a whooping $315 million to AOL…
TechCrunch.com – sold for a nice $20 million to AOL…
How would you like to work on a website for a couple of years and then turn around to sell it for tens of millions? You would not have to do anything for the rest of your life.
So how can you start a web property of this caliber? Well, for majority of people it’s not possible because in my opinion you need to invest funds into this project. Your $5k-10k won’t do it either. You need to hire writers, and have them post at least 10-20 well written and engaging articles per day.
Let’s just say it costs you $30/article. That’s a $600/day investment for a year. Of course, the site would start bringing in profits after a few months (if you know how to promote it right), but either way do you have $12k per month to throw at it?
Most people don’t have that kind of budget. Can you do it alone? I doubt it, you would burn out fast.
2. Creating Mobile Apps – There is a mobile app for almost everything these days. You can actually make a lot of money creating simple apps that people find useful, funny, or entertaining.
The business model is quite simple too. You want to create apps that people want to download on their smartphone. You can charge per download or sell advertising space inside your apps.
Some apps get downloaded millions of times and get major exposure. This not only creates a huge revenue stream but also builds a customer base that you could sell other apps to you will develop later on.
How can you start developing apps? It’s simple, just save up some money first because you will need to outsource it lol (unless you are a coder/graphic designer/marketer then go for it)
You can outsource small apps on sites like Upwork.com. Prices depend on the scale of your project. You could develop a simple game for about $2k-$5k.
3. Selling Info Products & Software – This is probably the most popular way to make money online because the cost of entry isn’t as high. You can create video courses using Camtasia studio and Powerpoint.
It doesn’t take long to write a nice 30-50 page ebook that you could start selling. There are places such as Warrior Forum (for IM niche only) where you can sell your info products without worrying about traffic.
The key is to find a niche full of impulse buyers. Info products sell very well to people who have problems. If you can solve their problem for them or show them how to get rid of it, then you will definitely make sales.
Software products are easy to sell. All you have to do is develop something that people want or need and show them on video how it works. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
You can hire a coder on Upwork.com or Freelancer.com to develop a software application for you.
4. Affiliate Marketing – It’s probably the easiest. The concept basically works like this:
– Find a niche where people spend money
– Find good relevant products to promote in that niche
– Drive traffic to your landing page where you presell the product
Majority of people fail at being able to drive traffic. Without targeted traffic you cannot make money with affiliate marketing.
You can either go for free traffic or buy it. Paid traffic can produce instant results and data that is required to scale your affiliate campaign.
The problem is that over 90% of newbie affiliate marketers are broke, so they can’t afford to spend thousands of dollars on testing and optimizing campaigns.
If you got some capital saved up you could get straight into media buying and start banking overnight. As soon as you turn on the traffic and you know what you are doing, the sales start rolling in. It’s a great feeling!
But if you are low on budget then there is another way. You can build smaller affiliate niche sites and try to rank them for product review keywords. This method takes a little bit of time sometimes and can be frustrating. The key to making a good affiliate review site is quality content that actually provides value. Some one page site with 500 words article won’t cut it.
5. Clicksor Publisher Program – Do you have your own domain or website? Clicksor.com offers webmasters the opportunity to earn additional income by simply incorporating a selection of clickable text or displaying targeted contextual advertising banners on their websites or blogs.
Why Publishers choose Clicksor?
– Competitive rates
– 10% extra earning with the Referral Program
– Running ads immedately without approval request
– 24/7 Customer Services
– Over 10 years publsiehr network.
Clicksor delivers the highest payouts for your traffic with the most targeted and relevant online advertisements to your website using there contextual advertising technology. Receive payments for your traffic every week with only $50 minimum payout. There account area gives you full control and reports on how much you are earning.